Tuesday 24 April 2012

Westgate's New Youth Cafe off to a Flying Start


Opening night


The opening of the Strength Youth Cafe on Thursday was a great success and there was cake!!
Everyone that came had brilliant evening and stayed to the end.
One comment received by email name given:


"Thank you so much for the youth club meeting it was good fun. I enjoyed all the activities they were all perfect. The board games were great and the people were lovely. I will try to come to this great activity again. I will be interested to see how the project progresses. The WII games were all my favourites, even though I lost the one game I played.
I hope to see you soon and every success in the future with the youth club.
Best wishes"

Well you can't say fairer than that. Why not come Thursday and check it out. New members welcome. Where else can you get such a good night out for a quid?


No comments:

Post a Comment